F1 and COTA Announce 2018 Driver Autograph Sessions
Get ready to meet your heroes. F1 and Circuit of The Americas present the driver autograph schedule for the FORMULA 1 PIRELLI UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX!
Saturday, October 20
- 10:45 – 11:00 – WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING
- 11:00 – 11:15 – ASTON MARTIN RED BULL RACING
- 11:00 – 11:15 – SCUDERIA FERRARI
- 11:10 – 11:30 – HAAS F1 TEAM
- 11:25 – 11:40 – MERCEDES-AMG PETRONAS MOTORSPORT
- 11:30 – 11:45 – RACING POINT FORCE INDIA F1 TEAM
- 11:30 – 11:45 – ALFA ROMEO SAUBER F1 TEAM
- 18:40 – 19:00 – MCLAREN F1 TEAM
- 19:00 – 19:20 – RENAULT SPORT FORMULA ONE TEAM
- 19:05 – 19:25 – SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO
A wristband is not required this year and there are no queue lines. Drivers will enter the Austin360 Amphitheater pit behind a barrier and fans are welcome to line the barrier to receive an autograph. Drivers will sign as many autographs as they can during the allotted time for their team. Doing away with the wristband process allows for more fans to receive an autograph, as well as giving them the chance to attend multiple autograph sessions.
KIDS ZONE: Kids 12 and under are invited to the Kids Zone, and exclusive area for future champions to get up and close with their favorite drivers!
NOTE: SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THIS PAGE WILL BE CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED WITH MOST CURRENT AUTOGRAPH SCHEDULE.