Lotus’ Top 5 Highlights of the 2014 Formula One Season
5. Lotus unveils its unique “Twin Trunk” nose style for the 2014 season.
4. Lotus retains French driver Romain Grosjean for a third season.
3. Lotus gets its best overall result of the season at the U.S. Grand Prix, with Pastor Maldonado finishing ninth and Grosjean finishing 11th.
2. Grosjean scores the team’s first points of the season with an eighth-place finish at the Spanish Grand Prix.
1. Two weeks later, Grosjean scores a second-straight eighth-place finish, this time in Monaco, giving the team a total of eight points.