Accessing Your Mobile Tickets
In 2021, all tickets (with the exception of parking, hospitality, and 3-DAY F1 GA wristbands) will be mobile for Circuit of The Americas events.
There are multiple ways to access your tickets leading up to the event. We recommend accessing your tickets prior to arrival to ensure an efficient entry process. Choose from one of the three ways below to access your tickets:
1. The Official COTA App (Recommended!)
- Download the Circuit of The Americas app on your device: App Store | Google Play Store
- Open the main menu on the COTA app homepage. Click “My Tickets.”
- Log in to manage your tickets.
- To access race weekend passes and tickets purchased over the phone through a COTA Representative, click “Sign In to Circuit of The Americas” and use your COTA Account Manager information to log in.
- To access single day tickets purchased on Ticketmaster.com, including race and concert tickets, click “Sign In to Ticketmaster.”
- Once your login is complete, your tickets will appear. Select the individual ticket and click “View Barcode” for our team to scan upon your arrival at the venue.
2. Online Through Account Manager (Only for COTA Members and Account Manager purchases including any event tickets purchased through a COTA Sales Rep or over the phone):
- Log into Account Manager using your mobile device
- Select the upcoming event
- Click 'view tickets'
- Show your mobile device to the ticket taker at the gates
3. Online through Ticketmaster.com or the Ticketmaster App (Only for single-day race and concert ticket-holders):
- Log in to ticketmaster.com using your mobile device, or open the Ticketmaster App on your phone
- Click on the ticket order that you would like to view
- Show your mobile device to the ticket taker at the gate
For full instructions, including images, download a PDF here.
For assistance, please call 512.301.6600.