2016 Usgp Driver Autograph Sessions Revealed
Get up close and personal with your heroes over FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX weekend with driver autograph sessions. COTA announced today the finalized autograph session schedule for all eleven teams.
Friday, October 21
- 12:10 – 12:35 SCUDERIA FERRARI
- 12:50 – 1:15 RED BULL RACING TAG HEUER
Saturday, October 22
- 3:45 – 4:10 KIMI RÄIKKÖNEN (MAKE UP SESSION)
- 4:05 – 4:30 HAAS F1 TEAM
- 4:10 – 4:45 MCLAREN HONDA
- 4:30 – 4:55 MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS
- 4:30 – 4:55 RENAULT SPORT
- 4:35 – 5:00 SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO
Sunday, October 23
- 10:00 – 10:25 WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING
- 10:15 – 10:40 MANOR RACING MRT
- 10:45 – 11:10 SAUBER F1 TEAM
- 10:45 – 11:10 SAHARA FORCE INDIA
All autograph sessions will take place in Austin360 Amphitheater located in the Grand Plaza. There are a few occasions where multiple teams are signing at the same time. Think of that as a good opportunity to cross off a whole lot of drivers at once.
In order to accommodate more fans, COTA will not distribute autograph wristbands when gates open each day like in years past. All guests will be able to enter Austin360 Amphitheater’s pit area, where they can line up and receive an autograph from their favorite drivers. Doing away with the wristband method will allow more fans to receive an autograph, increasing your likelihood of scoring that coveted signature. Drivers will sign as many autographs as they can during their allotted time.
This schedule is subject to change.