Force India’s Top 5 Highlights of the 2014 Formula 1 Season
Overall, 2014 has been a good season for Force India, which has scored points in 16 of 18 races.
The team looks set to retain its current driver lineup next season, which could help maintain some consistency year over year.
5. Nico Hulkenberg joins Force India for 2014. Hulkenberg, 27, has had several top five finishes this season and currently sits ninth in the championship on 80 points.
4. Sergio Perez joins Force India for 2014 after spending one season at McLaren. The Mexican driver enters the the final race of the season in 12th with 47 points.
3. Force India finished with both cars in the top five, the first time in the team’s history, at the Bahrain Grand Prix.
2. Heading into the season-finale Force India has accrued 127 points, the most in the history of the team
1. Also at the Bahrain Grand Prix, Perez claims the team’s first podium since Belgium 2009 and its second ever.