MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas :: November 2020
RV & CAMPING
RV & CAMPING
Wake up mere steps away from all the racing action in your dreams. Make a weekend of it and stay in either of our RV parking locations. Premium Trackside RV parking is located on the fastest section of the track and includes all necessary amenities to make you feel at home. Camping is also offered at the Hilltop Campground, located in Lot N and just a short walk away from the Circuit entrance. Stay late after the race and sleep under the stars.
Ready to make a purchase? Contact us via email or by phone at 512.655.6300 to learn more about the ticket packages available or place an order with a representative.
|Type||Price||Suggested Parking||Parking Map||Buy Now|
|HILLTOP CAMPGROUND (TENT CAMPING)||$125||LOT N||Parking Map|
|HILLTOP CAMPGROUND (DRY CAMPING)||$250||LOT N||Parking Map|
|REV LINE PARK||$3500||RV PARK||Parking Map|
|REV LINE PARK (WITHOUT RACE ADMISSION)||$2500||RV PARK||Parking Map|
Premium RV Camping includes:
- A paved 25x55' spot located on the back straight between Turns 11 and 12
- Access to the premium campground from Thursday, April 2 at noon to Monday, April 6 at noon
- Access to private pool, general store, and viewing platform
- Water, power, cable/internet, and a complimentary scheduled pump out for your RV with access to on-site bathrooms and showers.
- Eight (8) 3-day Turn 15 Grandstand tickets + one (1) vehicle parking pass
- Also available without tickets
Hilltop Campground in Lot N includes:
- Access to the campground from Thursday, April 2 at noon to Monday, 6 at noon
- One camping spot in a gravel/grass lot with approximately a 40' x 20' space for you and your guests
- One vehicle parking pass
- Access to restrooms
- Additional RV Services available for purchase during weekend, including shower passes, access to power connections, pump outs, and fill ups
Hilltop Camping in Lot N does not include race admission. Each individual at your campsite will need his or her own ticket to enter the Circuit.
Soak up all the action just steps away from the track with the flexibility of our 3-day General Admission ticket. Move around and explore the Circuit to create your own personal viewing experience.
Cheer with thousands of screaming fans in the Main Grandstand, peer across the Circuit at the legendary Turn 1 or soak up the most exciting moments of the Grand Prix at Turn 15.
Sample the best local cuisine from award-winning chefs, cool down with premium bar service and watch the white-knuckle racing action from some of the best vantage points around the Circuit.
Contact us by phone at 512.655.6300 to learn more about the ticket packages available or place an order with a representative.
Experience wicked downshifts as riders brake from over 200 mph when they dive into this sharp left-handed turn. There’s no experience quite like sitting in Turn 12.
Scream alongside impassioned fans as your favorite riders soar by on the track. Sit amongst enthusiastic fans in our distinguished rider Fan Zones.
Create your own one-of-a-kind weekend and experience everything COTA has to offer with a MotoGP Flex Pass—your ticket to all three of our premium grandstands!
Share your passion with with your fellow riders, score exclusive COTA swag and tickets in the Turn 15 or Turn 12 Grandstands, and get your own bike on the track!
Live the Ducati lifestyle. Join Ducati enthusiasts and fans alike as they congregate on Ducati Island for the largest fan event of the year!
Saddle up for your perfect day at MotoGP on your own terms. Single-day grandstand and general admission tickets available for all three days of The Horsepower Rodeo.
Come and go as you please throughout the race weekend with on-site parking. FREE motorcycle parking, including complimentary gear check, is available in Lot H for all three days of MotoGP weekend!