Circuit of The Americas Unveils First-Ever Ticket, Travel, Hotel and Experiential Packages Inclusive of Tickets to F1 U.S. Grand Prix
Posted on May 10, 2022
FOLLOWING RECORD-BREAKING 2021 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX, COTA MARKS 2022 10th ANNIVERSARY SEASON WITH FIRST-EVER, CURATED PREMIUM PACKAGE OPPORTUNITIES
- Premium Seats, Exclusive Experiences, and Ground Transport Amenities Offered
- Wide-Variety of Hotel Options in Close-Proximity to Downtown Austin and COTA
- White-Glove Concierge Service Available to Plan Your United States Grand Prix Weekend
Circuit of The Americas (COTA), the world’s premier sport and entertainment venue and partner Elevate Sports Ventures, a best-in-class sports and entertainment consulting firm, have unveiled a series of premium, experiential packages to accompany the 2022 Formula 1 Aramco United States Grand Prix festival weekend held from October 21 - 23 at COTA in Austin, Texas. Inclusive of premium tickets and hospitality to the United States Grand Prix and Germania Insurance Super Stage Concerts as well as access to exclusive events and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, the packages include ground transportation, prime hotel accommodations, on-site concierge service and more. The individually-curated packages for North America’s premier sports and entertainment festival aim to create a seamless, elevated race, entertainment and travel experience. This marks the first time COTA has bundled its premium seating and hospitality comprehensively with premium hotels, travel and concierge service.
"For many F1 fans, the United States Grand Prix at Circuit of The Americas is the top holiday trip they make in any given year,” said Mark Pannes, President for Strategy and Corporate Growth at COTA. “We’re thrilled to be able to offer them a set of exclusive travel and entertainment packages that will make their trips unique, easy to plan, and truly special experiences.”
The unveiling of these first-ever, comprehensive, experiential offerings from COTA launches just two months following the sell out of General Admission and Reserved Seats for the United States Grand Prix. Significantly, COTA’s 2021 season, which included the Formula 1 Aramco United States Grand Prix, MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas, and NASCAR EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix, marked new records in fan attendance, and premium and hospitality sales.
COTA Travel Package Opportunities Include:
- Premium Tickets and Hospitality: Including Club SI, an unforgettable and high-performance experience directly adjacent to Turn 12 with a 360-degree view of the track; Plaza Club, COTA’s all-new hospitality club located on Turn 19; Podium Club, a shaded, open-air experience at Turn 20; Premium Reserved Grandstand seating and more.
- Prime Hotel Accommodations: Ranging from three to five stars across Austin at more than 20 premium hotels, including many sold out properties.
- Private and Group Transportation: Private helicopter transfers, luxury car, bus and shuttle services are available; creating a seamless travel and race day arrival and departure experience for individual guests, small and large (corporate) groups.
- Premium Hospitality for Germania Insurance Super Stage Concerts: Featuring Open Air Suites for live performances from Green Day on October 21 and Ed Sheeran on October 22, 2022.
- Downtown Austin Club Lounge Hospitality: Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Austin, this Lounge is exclusively for COTA Travel and Hospitality guests and inspired by the unique local music, culinary and social scene.
- Exclusive Events: Access to COTA’s invite-only 10 Year Anniversary Luncheon at The Four Seasons Hotel with Formula 1 World Champion Driver Sir Jackie Stewart benefiting Race Against Dementia.
- Bespoke Experiences and Curated Austin Activities: Groups can enjoy the best of Austin with private events at the city’s best restaurants featuring celebrity chefs, exclusive post-race parties with performances from top music talent, and exclusive shopping experiences throughout the city
Concierge Guest Services: COTA Travel guests will enjoy the support of a concierge guest service team to assist with any questions throughout their time in Austin.