Ducati Island is BACK at the MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas on April 14-16, 2023! Join us for the biggest celebration of motorcycle racing and witness our newly crowned World Champion Francesco Bagnaia and Ducati Corse rider Enea Bastianini battle on their Desmosedici GP machines.
Park your Ducati trackside alongside Ducati Island’s home on the Front Straight overlooking the grid and start/finish line. Cheer on the team from your grandstand seat, take your Ducati for a lap of the Circuit and enjoy a light “Taste of Italy” sampling of Italian antipasti served by Ducati Senior Managers.
The Ducati Island Ticket Package Includes:
• 3-Day Grandstand Ticket in the Main Grandstand
• Exclusive Ducati Only parking at Ducati Island (subject to available space)
• Access to Ducati Caffè Hospitality unit for authentic Italian espresso
• “Taste of Italy” small plate appetizer of authentic Italian antipasti (Sunday)
• Exclusive Ducati welcome gift
• Exclusive Ducati Only Parade Lap (must ride a Ducati to participate)
• Complimentary gear check
• Q & A session with Pecco and Bastianini
Limited tickets available. Live the Ducati lifestyle at America’s GP and secure your spot at Ducati Island today. If you have questions or would like to speak to a COTA Representative, reach out via email or (512)-655-300.
*VIP Pit Lane walk is subject to confirmation of public access to Pit & Paddock Area. Please note that only Ducati motorcycles will be granted access Ducati Island parking. Ducati Island parking expressly excludes non-Ducati motorcycles. Ducati parking is subject to available space.