Book your group experience today!Event Request
Bring Your Own Kart
BRING YOUR OWN KART
We know y'all are itching to get your own pride and joy on the track here at COTA Karting, and now you've finally got the chance. Bring Your Own Kart is now available! Subject to availability, these time slots are set aside for you to tackle COTA Karting's fifteen turns in your own race-tuned machine. Simply select "Bring Your Own Kart Session" when registering. Book track time online up to two weeks in advance.
- Participants must show up 45 minutes prior to session time to verify all requirements are met and to have their karts loaded into the race pit.
- There is no set tech inspection your kart must pass, however COTA Karting reserves the right to deny entry onto the track if a kart is deemed unsafe, too loud, or has the potential to damage the track surface.
- Participants must wear full karting gear. This includes a certified karting/racing helmet, neckbrace, racing suit or karting certified jacket, and gloves.
- Participants must check in with the Front Desk before their race to confirm their waivers have been signed as well as to confirm their appointment(s). Failure to do so will result in loss of heat and reservation. No refunds for failure to check in.
Dedicated storage for your kart is available at COTA Karting. For a spot, contact us at email@example.com
- Storage at COTA Karting is $50 a month.
- Enrollees must fill out a waiver for kart storage and authorize a monthly withdrawal for storage fees.
- Shared storage with other racers' karts.
- Karts will be brought to race pit for your use. Please give the COTA Karting staff two hours advance notice of your arrival.
- An optional race preparation package is available for $25 and includes an initial refueling and tire pressure checks.