Formula 1 Aramco United States Grand Prix :: OCTOBER 22-24, 2021
The best way to get to COTA for the F1 USGP is with a Shuttle Package! Don't feel like driving? We've got you covered. Circuit of The Americas is providing shuttles to COTA from 5 various spots around Austin — including the newly-added ABIA Airport Arrivals Shuttle!
Here is why taking the shuttle is your best option for getting on-site for the F1 USGP:
- Shuttles have dedicated and exclusive lanes, allowing you to get to the gate faster than rideshare options like Uber/LYFT or even those arriving in their own vehicle.
- All parking is SOLD OUT. Rideshare options may be unreliable during peak race weekend hours.
- Rideshare patrons will experience very long waits and a 15-20 minute walk to the gate.
- Programming, entertainment, and discounted food and beverages will continue for 3 hours after Sunday's main event. Come early, stay late, and take the shuttle for a safe drive home!
- FOOD VOUCHER PROMO: All fans who ride the Drop & Walk Shuttle from Bastrop Memorial Stadium or Guadalupe/51st St. will get a $10 voucher to spend on food at the venue!
- LUCKY WINNER: One lucky person who rides the shuttle next weekend will win two (2) premium tickets to The Rolling Stones on November 20th!
In order to ensure you have transportation, buy a shuttle bus pass today. Seats are limited.
Shuttle passes are available for each day and will begin operating approximately 30 minutes prior to gates. There are two types of shuttles available: the Front Gate Shuttle and the Drop & Walk Shuttle.
Front Gate Shuttle
Purchase a seat on our Front Gate Shuttle and roll right up to the Grand Plaza at this year's event. This is the closest drop point to the Circuit available. Our Front Gate Shuttle runs continuously throughout the weekend and drops off/picks up in the same spot across from COTA's Grand Plaza entrance. Round-trip pricing is $40/day on the shuttle. You must have individual tickets for each day.
Your ride on the Front Gate Shuttle will be in a climate-controlled motorcoach. Shuttles run on a continuous loop from their original destination. There are two pick-up locations available:
- Downtown (San Jacinto Blvd / East 14th St.)*
- Barton Creek Mall
Drop & Walk Shuttle
Purchase a seat on our Drop & Walk Shuttle and get dropped off in the McAngus Lot! This is approximately a 10-12 minute walk to the Grand Plaza. Our Drop & Walk Shuttle runs continuously on Saturday and Sunday ONLY and drops off/picks up in the same spot in the McAngus lot. Round-trip pricing is $20/day on the shuttle. You must have individual tickets for each day.
Your ride on the Drop & Walk Shuttle will be in a school bus. Shuttles run on a continuous loop from their original destination. There are three pick-up locations available:
- Bastrop Memorial Stadium
- Guadalupe/51st St.*
- ABIA Arrivals (Airport)* - NEW! (This is a great option even if you aren't flying into Austin. Local residents can park at the airport and hop on the shuttle for quick and easy access into venue just a few miles away.)
*Additional garage/airport parking fee required at shuttle pick-up/drop-off site.
Plan your USGP experience on your own terms. Check out practice and Twenty One Pilots on Friday, enjoy qualifying and Billy Joel on Saturday, or witness history when the lights go out on Sunday.
Limited on-site parking is available in lots located throughout Circuit of The Americas. Featuring paved, grass or dirt surfaces, there are plenty of choices close to your seat.
Take a flight to the F1 USGP! Relax with comfortable door-to-door transportation from STS Helicopters in an air-conditioned Bell Longranger.
Plan the perfect USGP race experience! Make it a weekend to remember with concert upgrades, commemorative tickets, and more. You must have your race tickets secured to purchase.
Soak up all the action just steps away from the track with the flexibility of our 3-day General Admission ticket. Bring a chair or set out a blanket on any of our comfortable grassy hillsides and explore.
The world's most glamorous sport in a setting to match. Enjoy the best food, drinks, views, and experience all weekend long in a shared hospitality environment.
Cheer with fans in the Main Grandstand, be a part of the legendary Turn 1, watch the descent at Turn 2, soak up the excitement at Turn 15 or stake your spot at Turn 19.
Take in a bird's-eye view of the thrill and pageantry of Formula 1. Our elevated bleachers are located close to the race track at some of COTA’s most thrilling corners, including Turns 4, 9, 12 and 18.