Kenny Chesney to open Tower Amphitheater at Circuit of The Americas
Circuit of The Americas announced today that it will open its new, world-class Tower Amphitheater with a performance by country music superstar Kenny Chesney on Friday, April 5, at 8p.m. CT. The popular performer will bring his “No Shoes Nation” tour, which begins this March and includes stops in 46 cities in the United States and Canada, to Austin to kick off the Tower Amphitheater’s highly anticipated spring 2013 grand opening.
Tickets for Kenny Chesney’s April 5 “No Shoes Nation” tour stop at the Tower Amphitheater go on sale Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013, at 10 a.m. CT and are available through Ticketmaster online at www.ticketmaster.com or via phone at 800.745.3000.
The Tower Amphitheater at Circuit of The Americas has the capacity to host up to 15,000 guests and is expected to feature more than 15 shows during its inaugural season. Situated at the base of the Circuit’s signature, 22-story observation tower, the Tower Amphitheater offers the largest permanent stage in Austin, Texas, a city known internationally as the “Live Music Capital of the World.”
Tower Amphitheater Features
- Total capacity for up to 14,000 people
- Fixed seating for 5,240 people
- Floor seating for 1,700 people or general admission floor shows for 2,300 guests
- 18 premium loge boxes (12 with four seats per box and six with six seats per box)
- VIP seating and hospitality areas
- Large lawn space behind reserved seating areas
- Standing room square footage of 60,492 square feet
- Multiple areas for concessions on both sides of the stage and throughout the Grand Plaza
- Two main entrances to fixed seating area
For more information visit: www.toweramphitheater.com